Monday, January 9, 2017

Bobinott Writes...

Bobinott wrote this on Saturday and I loved it so much that I decided it deserved not to be buried and forgotten. Well, this is the best I can do with that, anyway. Take it away, B...

"There is always a sad point in the winter, usually just after a freezing rain event. Some thoughts come unbidden to my mind as I am beating my car to death with snow brushes and scrapers, maybe trying to chip the sprayers out of their icy tombs . I flash back to those summer days when I was lovingly waxing these same panels, standing back to catch the reflection to make sure I didn't miss anything. I chuckle softly...."

2 comments:

  1. That's so perfect, Bobinott. Really well written.

    K2, it's great that you celebrate what others think and write. You've suffered the opposite, taken for granted and been so underappreciated so many times, it's a wonder that you don't do the opposite. Good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the "up-vote" from comments to posting, and thanks for enjoying what I wrote.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to share a Youtube video, just copy and paste the URL in your comment.

Need to add an image of no more than 600 pixels wide? Use Imgur to edit and generate the BBcode you need or you can copy and paste this code [img]image-url-here[/img]