Friday, January 27, 2017

1969-1988 Chrysler Town & Country Station Wagon

Time has a habit of getting away from us. And it's especially clear in this case, because I promised you the second part of the quick exam of the lifespan of the Chrysler T&C station wagon yesterday. Ah, well; here it is now! I got there...eventually.


1969-1973..."and uhhhhh..." Enjoy the video; holy moley.


1974-1977


1978-1981...sadly, another vomit video.


1982-1989...proof of an actual K-car enthusiast!

And that was it. Nearly 50 years of the T&C long roof and an impressive production total. Not a bad ride, if you ask me. Long live the wagon!

4 comments:

  1. These delays are unacceptable, K2. Get on the stick, so to speak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to see, so much to say! The John Lennon car is interesting, and the video is.... um.... idiosyncratic. I am glad to have "met" the LeBaron KCar fanatic. Unfortunately he never talks about how the car drives, but he clearly is an enthusiast. I tried but failed to read the plate to figure out where he lives, since he mentioned New Brunswick (Canucks RULE!). The Chrysler vs Ford vs Chevy video is maybe just a wee bit biased, dontcha think? And I just ate, so I chose not to watch the "vomit video" for the moment. Thanks for the warning. Nice work, K2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bobinott. You're a wise man not to watch that one video after you ate, I think. I also enjoyed that Lennon car video greatly, though the narrator made me simultaneously cringe and laugh out loud.

      Interestingly, these T&C posts have generated more private discussions off-blog than I can recall in a long time. Seems they had far more impact on REVolutionaries than I anticipated. My bad.

      Delete

If you want to share a Youtube video, just copy and paste the URL in your comment.

Need to add an image of no more than 600 pixels wide? Use Imgur to edit and generate the BBcode you need or you can copy and paste this code [img]image-url-here[/img]