Tuesday, November 22, 2016

No Reg Stickers

The times, they are a' changin'. After a lifetime of dealing with license plate registration stickers, the state I live in (confusion) has decided to ditch them. Maybe it's the same in other states, I don't know. I'm not sure I care. But it's kind of nice to know that I won't have to go out periodically to put new ones on. They say it will save about a million dollars a year. That seems rather high, but maybe that's true too. I still have to register my cars, though. Just no sticker from now on. Weird.


2 comments:

  1. That sounds like to local constabulary will be losing an easy revenue stream. Around here, they just wait for the first of any given month, and then start hauling them over. Maybe with the advent of those plate-scanning cameras, it is unnecessary these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes sense. They should've done it long ago.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to share a Youtube video, just copy and paste the URL in your comment.

Need to add an image of no more than 600 pixels wide? Use Imgur to edit and generate the BBcode you need or you can copy and paste this code [img]image-url-here[/img]