Wednesday, November 30, 2016

1960-1966 Plymouth Valiant

The Valiant nameplate has always had an interesting history, full of lots of neat little details and footnotes. I gotta remember to do a write-up or two someday on it. In the meantime, we're still talking about station wagons, much to everybody's chagrin. Only the first two generations offered a long roof variant and sometimes there was a Plymouth badge and sometimes there wasn't. According to my records, the 1965 is the rarest with just over 4500 produced. There were V-100 and V-200 variants of the Valiant wagon and I'll leave that breadcrumb for those of you that enjoy chasing down automotive trivia.


Prepare for barf bag cinema...

4 comments:

  1. I had a Valiant in high school, a 65. Loved that car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did? Awesome! You've got to tell me more about it. Shoot me an email when you get a chance.

      Delete
  2. Gosh, do people even WATCH their own videos before they post them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Painful, isn't it? Just nauseating. As usual, I didn't have a lot of time to search out the perfect video and this is what I came up with. If you find a better, less barf-inducing 66 Valiant wagon video, please share!

      Delete

If you want to share a Youtube video, just copy and paste the URL in your comment.

Need to add an image of no more than 600 pixels wide? Use Imgur to edit and generate the BBcode you need or you can copy and paste this code [img]image-url-here[/img]