Friday, June 3, 2016

Porsche Declares Station Wagons Hip

That's right, they said it. Not me. Never me. No, sir.

They call it a shooting brake. It's a station wagon.

One of the world's ugliest, best driving cars (I officially declare the UBD classification) is being turned into a station wagon. Yep, Porsche/VW is wagonizing the Panamera. See for yourself. I'm sure they're accepting deposits (not that kind of deposit!) as I write this. Have at it!

And while it's nice to get a window behind the C-pillar (note the difference in the first video), there's nothing like working hard to increase blind spots. I suppose the safety doodads will take care of that issue, but then it begs the question; why have windows at all? Heh.


3 comments:

  1. But, but..... it's....... NOT ugly!

    The silver one looks much nicer than the black (mule?). Is it just the tail lights?

    Anyway, I hope they buried the ugly stick they used on the Panamera somewhere really deep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Porsche are so good at staying viable while selling less cars. But I'll stick with my Cayenne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to share a Youtube video, just copy and paste the URL in your comment.

Need to add an image of no more than 600 pixels wide? Use Imgur to edit and generate the BBcode you need or you can copy and paste this code [img]image-url-here[/img]