Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Skill

Think you're a good driver? I know I do; I have quick reflexes and can be very smooth when I want to be. But the more I analyze my own driving, especially in the past (as opposed to the present), I realized how overtly aggressive I've been at times, choosing to operate my vehicle in a dangerous manner. I blame my SoCal upbringing but there's no excuse that can justify any of those ridiculous decisions.

It got me to wondering; do other car enthusiasts think of themselves as good drivers but fall into the same trap? My guess is yes, 100% of the time!

Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share a Youtube video, just copy and paste the URL in your comment.

Need to add an image of no more than 600 pixels wide? Use Imgur to edit and generate the BBcode you need or you can copy and paste this code [img]image-url-here[/img]